How to fix System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled Error in Windows 10?
A computer has become a part of human life. In these days Computer has many errors you just need to verify the error and you can solve it very easily. Our PC is Very Important to live a smart life. By using computer a man change himself. We can communicate with each other from one place to another without going anywhere. Computer is one of the best man made electronic device. You see this error System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled go to the solution below.
Solution of Error for Windows 10
Your computer should have enough disc space. Please remove all the junk in your computer. You can also see a file name after the error code. You will see the file name nviddmkm.sys which is displayed on the screen. It means the error is caused by this file. If your windows does not start normally you should start your computer in safe mode. You have to break down the reboot cycle.
The very first step if you find any type of error if your computer or all of sudden the error System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled comes on your screen while working so please follow these steps
- Please download pc repair and optimizer tool
- Then click scan to find the issues
- Now click repair all to fox all issues
- Use clean up tool to clean the junk
- Please update the outdated device drivers
- Use disk cleanup to clean your system junk like temporary files and folders
- Use window system restore to undo the recent changes
- Please uninstall the window operating system program
- Then again reinstall the window
- Please use file checker (sfc/scannow)
- Use chkdsk to check if any hard drive is corrupted
- Install updates for all available windows
- Please check your memory (ram) for corruption
- Now at last please use a clean installation of windows
Causes of Error
The System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled error is caused by the outdated drivers. It is kind of software and with the help of drivers, your computer’s hardware will communicate with windows. The error is caused by the drivers especially the graphics drivers. If your files are corrupted, old or incompatible the error occurs. You will see your error’s file name on your screen. And then you can start with your troubleshooting. If you have installed a new hardware or software this blue screen error occurs. The error occurs while a windows driver is loaded or shut down or window startup. It is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
- Memory Ram is corrupted
- Hard disc is damaged
- Installed software and drivers which is not related to Window Operating System
- Installed a new hardware
- May be Configured incorrectly
- If there is corruption in windows registry
- System files is corrupted by virus or malware
Drivers are the part of your computer which helps to communicate with motherboard and if you are using misconfigured drivers it can create many problems and issues including BSOD. The System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled error occurs when your systems error handler fails to catch. You can see some red flags on the screen.
Symptom of Error
You will find your screen flicker all of sudden while working on your computer. It crashes the active program window. Your window will run slowly to keyboard input and mouse. Your computer will freeze all of sudden for few seconds.
The error System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled is very common error. You just need to update the latest version and keep your computer free from virus. And need to uninstall and reinstall to get rid of errors.