How to Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop?
Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop, This error comes on the Windows 10. Boot into safe mode if the error comes. Your computer will freeze or reboot due to the hardware failure. Computer is an electronic device so it is natural that the error comes. Errors are very common for the computer. Always be careful of the virus on your computer and there should not be fluctuation in your power supply.
Causes of the Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop
- Due to hardware failure
- Malware or virus infections
- If your RAM have a problem
- Your power supply, graphic cards, external devices, hard drive have a problem
Solution of the Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop
To prevent the issue Please Restart your Computer
- Use patented technology to download this PC repair tool
- To find window issue please click start scan
- Please click repair all to get rid of all the issues
- Go to safe mode to uninstall the drivers
- Please repair all the installation of window 10
- Please uninstall every audio driver
- Boot your PC
- Properly reinstall Windows 10
- Use antivirus software.
- Re-set your PC if you find any problem
- Use safe mode
- Use a clean boot
- Undo the resent changes
- Use your window installation media
- Use system restore to solve the error
- Use CMD promote to repair MBR
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Use antivirus software to scan deeply on your computer
Please press Window key +1 on the keyboard, now go to Update and Security, go to Recovery then Advanced Start up and then Restart your Computer. Now choose the option on your screen after Restarting your Computer, now select troubleshoot then Advanced Option now start up settings then you can Restart your computer. Open the Control panel in the safe mode and then device manager. Now expand the video, sound and games. Use a clean installation to remove the Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop. It is also known as blue screen of death.
In this way you can easily get rid of errors of your computer and make your life and work easy. Use the latest version, update your computer time to time and use the latest version.